Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking Back

Looking back on 2011 I once again realized how much God has blessed my friends and family.  I have watched my husband earn a job that he has been working so hard for.  I have watched him become a better father each day and experienced him becoming a better husband each day which I didn't even think was possible because he has been nothing but amazing from the very start. We got to travel together to the Caribbean which is a great memory we will both cherish. I have watched Logan learn how to read, spell, and do math.  It seems like he becomes smarter as each day passes.  I have watched Gavin learn more and more about the world around him and how to interact with it.  I have heard him develop words into sentences.  I have watched as both of my boys have developed more and more of their own independence and personality and I couldn't possibly be anything but so proud of them.  I have watched my father in law continue to heal which is a miracle in itself considering the loss he and all of us has experienced.  He added a new Camero to the family:)  I have watched Kyle fall deeper in love and decide to dedicate his life to Dean.  I have watched Derek become an amazing father.  And I know for a fact Merri is so proud of all her boys.  And she is smiling down on us from Heaven.  I have watched my brother graduate with a master's degree and get a promotion to Captain.  I have watched all of my nieces go to nationals for Odyssey of the Mind.  I have watched Tate earn higher belts in karate.  I have watched my sister start her own photography business which she is only getting started in.  She is full of so much talent.  I have seen my parent's smiling with pride on their children and grandchildren.  I have watched one of my best friend's little boy take his first steps with such pride that it is so inspiring to all of us.  We have welcomed new lives into our lives, Jack, Carter and Blaise.
We all have also experienced our share of hard times and pain.  But we are so blessed to have good family and friends to support each other.  God has truly blessed us this year.
 After such an amazing year I can only look forward to more blessings and adventures in the upcoming year.  We have so much to look forward to. I can't wait to watch Scott continue to grow and excel in his job.  And of course we will be rooting on the Hopkins Baseball team in just a few months:)  I can't wait to watch Logan and Gavin continue to grow and learn and experience the world and develop into their own persons.  We get to welcome baby Hansen and baby boy Morrissey.  And who knows what else 2012 will have to offer but what I know is that I am greatly blessed and I will cherish each and every day in the upcoming year.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for my family and my friends in this next part of our journey.  Happy New Year everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment