Sunday, January 15, 2012

Logan is 7!

Logan had a whole weekend full of birthday celebrations!  On his birthday I brought him Wendy's for lunch.  My parents always brought me fast food for lunch on my birthday and I remember how much I loved it!  Then that night we went out to On the Border for his birthday dinner, came home and opened gifts and had a birthday cake.  Then on Friday we had a snow day!  Logan said the snow day was part of his birthday present:)  Saturday Scott and I along with Luke and Levi took Logan and some of his friends bowling.  He got a bowling pin signed by all his friends from the bowling alley.  Then on Sunday we had a party with grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts and cousins!  He had a lot of fun!    What a great 7th birthday!  Happy birthday little man:)
 Wendy's at school!
 A few friends
 Out for a birthday dinner!
Make a wish!
 Bowling with Friends
 Double peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment