Thursday, July 21, 2011
Traverse City
This past week Scott, Christine, Lance and I took at two day trip to Traverse City. It was so much fun and it happened to fall on Scott's birthday which was an added bonus. The first day we went wine tasting. We visited several different wineries. They were all beautiful! And of course the wine was great! Christine also used the time to take pictures. She is becoming such an amazing photographer. After we finished wine tasting we went to dinner at Apache Trout Grill. It was so good, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Traverse City! It is right on the bay, it is gorgeous and the food was fabulous! We stayed at Leelanau Sands Casino. Scott and I went to the casino with about 16 dollars in coins. Needless to stay we left empty handed after about 15 minutes haha. The next day we went shopping in Sutton's Bay for a little bit before we went golfing. We golfed at Crown Golf Course. The golf course was so beautiful. And hard haha. But not going to lie I'm on the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to golfing. And it was so hot! But we had a lot of fun anyway! It was a great little trip. We also received great news that Dean got a job working for Broadway! Congrats to Dean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment