We also recently celebrated our 4th anniversary! I can't believe it has been four years already! And I love him even more today then the day we got married! God has truly blessed us with a healthy, happy and exciting marriage and I can't wait to spend the next 75 years with Scott:) We went golfing and took a day trip to Saugatuk. It was a lot of fun! (Although my golf skills need serious improvement:)
We had a very fun fourth of July weekend. Scott got to go to the Tiger's game with Derek, Mike, and Jayme. They had a lot of fun, and had some pretty funny stories:) We also went to the annual fourth of July pool party at Uncle Todd's and Aunt Tammy's. The weather was really nice and we had a lot of fun. It is always fun to get together with your family! On the Fourth of July we went to the parade. It was so hot! Gavin didn't really like it too much, he was hot and tired, plus he didn't like the loud noises. But Logan and Tate had a lot of fun and they got a lot of candy! We also went to Collin's pool party. Again the weather was great! When we got home we did some fireworks with the kids, and later the boys all went to the fireworks. Gavin and I stayed home....he was a very tired little man! It was a great weekend!
I have really been enjoying my time at home with the boys. Gavin LOVES to be read to. I think he would read all day long if he could! And Logan really enjoys his daily homework haha. We have been playing outside a lot. They love to play in the kiddie pool and run through the sprinkler. We have also been going to play dates with the Baars, Bushs, and Pippins. We are trying to make that a weekly thing. Its a lot of fun to see the kids play together and get to do some girl talk! I still have a lot planned for this summer. I want to take the boys to millennium park, Fredrick meijer gardens, the zoo and the children's museum a few times. And hopefully one of these weekends we will make it out to the beach! And we still have girls weekend up north and guys weekend up north. Then Scott will start his job mid August. It is crazy how fast this summer is going! I also just found out that Logan is going to be the ring bearer in his Aunt Leisel's wedding in October and he is excited about that! He says he will look like a stud...and he will:)
Logan finished up tee-ball a few weeks ago. He got a trophy that he of course was very proud of! He did a great job this year! He also learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! My nieces Corine and Sydney attended nationals for Odyssey of the Mind and did a really great job! They placed really high! Very proud of them! My nephew Carter is doing well, I enjoy getting to babysit him once in a while. My other nephew Jack is adorable and I can't wait to meet him! Kevin and Amy and the family are getting ready to move to Maryland in the next few months. Kevin is graduating with his masters degree! Congratulations to Kevin! Uncle Brett and Matt had their commitment ceremony a few weeks ago and we got to see family their as well. Congratulations to Brett and Matt! Things are going well for both the Stockwell and LaFrenier families! More to come!
Logan with his tee-ball trophy
Fred Flinstone:)
No comments:
Post a Comment