Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kindergarten VIP

This week Logan got to be the kindergarten VIP for the week.  We had to make a poster full of all his favorite things, he got to bring some pictures, and he also brought his medal he received for graduating from a white belt to a yellow belt in karate!  So some of his favorite things are: the color blue, dogs are his favorite animal, pizza is his favorite food, his favorite books are star wars books (kids books not the novels:), his favorite sport is soccer, his favorite part of school is recess and gym, and his favorite thing to do at home is play video games with dad.  He had to come up with three interesting facts which he decided are: he is really fast, he is good at soccer, and he unlocked a dead bolt when I locked myself out of the house when he was two to let me back in, he says he rescued me:).  He shows he cares by hugs, kisses, playing with his brother, snuggling and being nice.  And he is a star because he is good at sports, he is funny, he is nice and he likes to laugh:)  Oh and when he gets older he wants to be a video game designer!  He did a great job on his poster....and he wasn't afraid to say it haha!
Logan with his teacher.
Logan with his poster

More exciting news...Scott and I have decided to take our "5 year anniversary" trip a year early!  We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas in a month!  I am so excited!  Not only because I get to go on a vacation with my hubby but because I have never been on a cruise before!  It will be awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment