Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hard.

There is a saying...."This too shall pass".  But I am really wondering if and when that will happen for me.  There is no chance I will ever forget or stop loving this little one I lost....but I want to stop hurting.  I feel as though I am sinking and I am trying so hard to get to the surface but I just can't get there...and people have told me that is normal, and that I need to grieve.  But it is so hard.  I feel lost.  I feel broken.  My boys make me smile, my husband makes me smile, my family and friends make me smile...so I know I will be ok.  I just have to feel what I feel...and that can be hard sometimes.  I know God knows the bigger picture, that He has a bigger plan then what I can see, but I still wish I could just ask him why. I want to know why I never got to hold my baby.  I know he or she is in a much better place but I am selfish and I want them with me, Scott and my boys.  But I guess what that is faith is all about.  Faith that there is a bigger picture, a bigger plan, and that God has beautiful things in store for me and my husband and my boys....and hopefully someday another little one.  So for now I hold on to that, for dear life sometimes.  This is from Lysa....and now I am sharing it for all of you moms and dads who have lost little ones, or who may in the future.  You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment