It has been an exciting week all around. My good friends Rachel and Nathan welcomed their baby boy Andrew into the world on 3-19-12. He is such a cutie! Congrats to them! You guys will make amazing parents!
In other news, baseball season has started for Scott. So he is busy but loving every minute of it, and the weather makes it that much better! I look forward to his games! He is still enjoying his administration job as well and is looking forward to next school year. I have been busy at work as well, a lot of Special Olympics basketball and bowling. It is fun to see my students participate in those events. Logan is finishing up indoor soccer and Bible club this week. And coaches pitch baseball is about to start up for him, as well as spring soccer so it will be a busy spring for him, but he will love every minute of it! Gavin is continuing to learn shapes, colors, and words. We are soon going to tackle potty training so wish us luck with that!
On a more serious note...my sister has been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It came as a surprise to all of us. A surprise yes, but as I told her this does not define her and she will lead a long beautiful full life! She is adjusting very well to all of the things that come along with this condition. I am very proud of her. She also got a job at a tuxedo shop where she plans on advertising for her photography business.
We have a lot to look forward to this spring and summer. Our friends Brenda and Brandon are expecting another baby, due this fall. We are also awaiting the arrival of our cousins Mike and Amy's baby boy this spring! Scott and I are planning a trip out to Maryland in June to visit Kevin and Amy and the family, as well as visit D.C., do some golfing, and go to the beach! I can't wait! Dan will be taking his hunting trip to Africa in May so that will be exciting for him and we look forward to stories and pictures! I am sure there will be plenty of both:)
Well that is all for now....more to come soon! Much sooner then last time!
No comments:
Post a Comment